If you want to get your whole school reading, sign up for the ‘Building a Reading Culture in your Secondary School’ webinar! This session will outline the features of a reading culture, the programmes delivered by Scottish Book Trust to help you foster this culture in your school and practical examples to inspire you to get started, wherever you are on your reading journey.
In feedback from previous webinar attendees, 100% said they would recommend Scottish Book Trust webinars to a colleague!
All staff working in a secondary school setting in Highland are welcome.
The webinar is free to access!
The webinar will take place on the 9th March 2020 at 4.30pm.
On completion of the course, participants will:
· Be familiar with the elements which contribute to building a reading culture in school
· Have practical ideas to implement in their own school to create a reading culture
· Know about Scottish Book Trust programmes which they can get involved in to encourage reading for pleasure
· Know about the range of learning resources available to help them and where to find these
· What is a reading culture
· Ideas to help build a reading culture
· How programmes run by Scottish Book Trust can help build a reading culture
· Time for questions