Next week Monday 7th November-Friday 11th November is:
World Nursery Rhyme week.
We know when developing phonological awareness that strengthening rhyme awareness will support the development of rhyme production.
Get your children involved next week with the free resources available from Music Bug.
CLICK HERE for World Nursery Rhyme Week Information
“Rhyme a Day Challenge” songs for 2016
- Monday 7th November – “Doctor Foster”.
- Tuesday 8th November – “Baa Baa Black Sheep”.
- Wednesday 9th November – “Two Little Dickie Birds”.
- Thursday 10th November – “Incy Wincy Spider”.
- Friday 11th November – “Hey Diddle Diddle”
Reblogged this on Primary 1MC and commented:
This is perfect for my Primary 1’s at the moment!