As shared before the summer break, Jenny Wilson, Literacy Development Officer (Highland Council) is developing Highland’s approach to Raising Attainment in Literacy, Language and Communication: Persistent Literacy Difficulties during the 2017/2018 session.
Jenny’s training for Term 1 is now available on the CPD calendar. The following seven career long professional learning opportunities (CLPL) are available on the CPD calendar for Term 1.
- Introducing new developments and provisions in Literacy
- Literacy drop-in sessions
- Literacy Leaders
- Paired Reading and Cued Spelling
- PSA and ASN Teacher training in Literacy interventions
- Shared Reading and Precision Teaching.